Ok, so you’ve probably heard the news by now - we’ve switched things up a little with our delicious superfood protein blends.
The new Wildbag is basically the same as before with a couple of minor changes:
- Wildbag is now being bagged up as a milled powder, meaning you won’t always have to use a blender to enjoy your favourite Wildbag concoction and;
- We decided to bring a couple of new superfoods over to the wild side, including almonds.
If you’re anything like me you’re probably wondering what’s so special about almonds that we decided to add them to Wildbag?
It’s because they are full of all the good stuff, such as:
- Almonds are a good source of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which help raise the good cholesterol in our bodies.
- They also provide a decent dosage of Vitamin E, magnesium and potassium which will keep your skin glowing and your heart happy and healthy.
- They’re high in antioxidants that can protect your cells from ageing and disease.
- Finally, almonds are high in protein and fiber and low in carbs. They’re a great addition to a meal or as a snack, and in our case, the perfect ingredient to add to Wildbag.
Basically, almonds are like little of nuggets of gold. Except you can buy them at your local supermarket … and they’re not actually gold, but you get what I’m saying.
If you would like to know more about what other superfoods are included in Wildbag, check out our website here.
And, as always, stay wild.